- “The idea of NITI Aayog has given a completely new dimension to the process of development planning in the country”. Support your answer with valid arguments.
- Analyse the following statement ‘Development of the country is not only a subject of a quantitative index like GDP but also the role of qualitative indices like Happiness index’ .
- “The implementation of the National Food Security Act is mired in apathy and confusion” – Comment. Give a list of provisions that were initiated under the Act.
- Explain the working of blockchain technology. Highlight the prospects through which it can cater to the development of various sectors of the Indian economy.
- How can the Chinese currency trap of devaluation be a threat to other
economies.Elucidate upon it.